Backed by more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Bruno Lemay’s greatest joy is in serving his patients with the utmost level of care so they can remain comfortable through every dental procedure. Drawing from his extensive training and experience to serve the needs of his patients, Dr. Lemay opened Desert Dental Alternatives in 2002 with one goal in mind: to educate patients in a professional yet compassionate manner so they can make their own decisions in comfort.
In his earlier years, Dr. Lemay’s dental practices in a secluded area north of Quebec afforded him the opportunity to learn and practice all fields of dentistry, including cosmetic treatments to the most complex root canals and dental surgeries. Throughout this part of his journey, Dr. Lemay also managed and opened 10 dental offices and supervised and trained a team of nine dentists. After his arrival to the Coachella Valley, Dr. Lemay consulted in several dental offices from 2000 to 2003, performing endodontic and periodontal procedures.
In addition, Dr. Lemay has advanced skill and knowledge of dental implants, has given numerous lectures on the subject, and founded the Canadian Mini Dental Implant Institute, an organization that provides seminars on mini dental implants, one of the latest techniques in restorative dentistry. As a specialist in this arena, Dr. Lemay also specializes in the education and training of dentists throughout Canada and California in the Mini-Implant technique that he himself has utilized and improved since 2001.
Education & Credentials
- California Dental license, 1999
- Master’s Degree in Oral Biology, University of California, Los Angeles, 1998
- Certificates in Orthodontics, Institute Dentaire International of Longueuil in Quebec, Canada, 1992
- Founder of the Canadian Mini Implant Institute, specializing in the Teaching of the Mini-Implant Technique
- Member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry Member since 2002
- Member of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow in implantology from the California Implant Institute