Custom dentures are a perfect choice for full row restoration or partial dental restoration. The dentists at Desert Dental Alternatives offer traditional and implant-supported dentures for partial or full restoration. Tooth loss can be uncomfortable, embarrassing, and detrimental to your jaw health.
Dentures can solve these issues and help you to feel confident when you smile. Trust our team of denture specialists at Desert Dental Alternatives to restore your smile and bring back your ability to enjoy the foods that you want.
How Do Traditional Dentures Work?
Traditional dentures are gum-colored with artificial teeth and secure to your gums with suction, clasps, and dental adhesives. These kinds of dentures are removable and more affordable than implant-supported dentures.
There is a four-step process for traditional denture restoration:
- We will take dental impressions of your smile.
- We create a wax-up model using the impressions, checking the results, and making sure the fit will achieve your goals.
- Your dentures are custom crafted at our advanced dental laboratory, trusted for close to a decade with our patients’ dentures.
- Approximately one week later, your dentures arrive, and you will be fitted to ensure their successful appearance.
How Do Implant-Supported Dentures Work?
Implanted-supported dentures attach to dental implants that are surgically placed in the jaw, acting as artificial roots. For dentures, we often use mini-implants to ensure that your dentures are secure. These artificial roots and dentures help to slow bone loss in the jaw.
Implant-supported dentures are reliable, strong, and a great choice for permanent placement. You can even convert existing dentures into implant-supported dentures.
Why Wear Dentures?
Dentures are an ideal solution to full or partial tooth replacement. There are many benefits to wearing dentures, including:
- Improve appearance
- Restore stability to the structure around the cheeks and lips
- Make you able to eat foods that require chewing
- Allow you to have relief from teeth that are painful and damaged
If your teeth are missing, damaged, or painful, there is no need to suffer to preserve the look of your smile. Dentures can give you the smile you remember and help prevent the bone loss that occurs with missing teeth.
Our Dentists Specialize in Beautiful Custom Dentures!
The specialists at Desert Dental Alternatives give you the smile that you deserve and restore your missing teeth. With options for removable and permanent dentures, you can bring back the appearance and function of your teeth.
Don’t live with a partial smile. Bring your full smile into the light. We provide choices for denture materials based on your needs, desires, and budget. The Desert Dental Alternatives dentists have the skills, experience, and materials that you need to complete your smile.