Coachella Valley Smile Restoration Services: Dental Implants and Mini Dental Implants
Mini dental implants can be an integral part of your smile restoration process. Whether you are missing teeth, have teeth that are in decayed states, or your jawbone is compromised, dental implants can benefit and improve your smile.
At Desert Dental Alternatives, our Coachella Valley team of dentists is here to help you learn how dental implants and mini-dental implants can work to complete your new, shining smile. We know the importance of obtaining all the information possible before you commit to a dental plan, so we offer consultations and personalized dental plans to help make your dental dreams come true.
Don’t let missing or broken teeth ruin your smile and keep you from sharing your happiness with the world. Call Desert Dental Alternatives in the Coachella Valley to schedule an appointment with our dental experts.
10 Benefits of Mini Dental Implants
Mini dental implants are a great choice when you want to improve your smile but don’t need a complete set of dentures or dental implants. There are plenty of reasons to choose mini dental implants.
Listed below are the top ten benefits of mini dental implants:
- Mini dental implants are smaller and easier to apply.
- They are more affordable than traditional dental implants.
- Mini dental implants can help secure a bridge for missing teeth in other parts of the mouth.
- Mini dental implants are a great choice when standard dental implants are too big and if there is not enough jawbone to support the implant.
- The mini implant can promote and stimulate jawbone health and growth, preventing the look of a sunken face due to a missing jawbone.
- Mini dental implants look and feel like natural teeth.
- These implants can usually be applied in only one dental appointment which is a quicker, faster option for permanent tooth replacement.
- The mini dental implant recovery process is faster and less painful than traditional implant surgery recovery because the incision is smaller and less invasive.
- Mini implants are often more secure than larger implants due to their size and the reduced size of the incision needed for the application.
- Mini implants help to reduce the risk of decay and dental disease as they are made from titanium and are not affected by dental disease.
Dr. Lemay: Dental Implant Surgery Specialist at Desert Dental Alternatives
One of the most important parts of choosing to improve your smile is having confidence in your dentist to do it effectively and as painlessly as possible. Therefore, it is important to choose a dentist specializing in dental implant surgeries. At Desert Dental Alternatives, we are proud to have Dr. Lemay on our team. Dr. Lemay specializes in dental implant and mini dental implant surgery, so you can be sure that you will be in good hands when you choose our office for your surgery.
Not only is Dr. Lemay a specialist in performing dental implant surgeries, but he also spends his time training and educating other dentists in the specialty. With over 30 years of experience in the field of dentistry, Dr. Lemay takes great pride in providing information and care to each of his patients so that they can move forward with their dental journey in confidence and comfort.
Trust Desert Dental Alternative with Your Mini Dental Implant Journey
When you’re ready to take a step towards a complete, bright, and beautiful smile, call on the team at Desert Dental Alternatives. Let Dr. Lemay and the team at our Coachella Valley office take care of your dental needs and help you restore your smile. We can work with you to create a comprehensive dental plan and be your guide every step of the way. For mini dental implants or traditional implants, choose Desert Dental Alternatives in the Coachella Valley.
Call Desert Dental Alternatives to schedule an appointment today!