Choose Desert Dental Alternatives for Your Smile Restoration
Dental implants and mini dental implants are often an integral part of dental restoration and a personal decision for each patient. Your choice between the two options will be based upon your current dental condition and the options that apply to you, but it helps to know the benefits of each kind of implant before making a decision. At Desert Dental Alternatives, we strive to give our patients the information they need to make the best decision for their smile and their future dental health. With options including dental implants and mini implants, our patients are well on their way to a bright new smile.
Contact the dentists at Desert Dental Alternative to discuss your dental concerns and how mini implants or standard dental implants can help you smile again. Schedule your appointment or consultation today!
Are Dental Implants Right for You?
Dental implants are a modern and permanent alternative to dentures and bridges. They are a solution to the often-embarrassing issue of missing teeth and can help restore your smile to the brilliant, beautiful shine that you want.
What can you expect from your dental implants?
- Replace single or multiple missing teeth
- Utilize titanium rods to attach the implant base to the jawbone, using an abutment to attach the implant
- The jawbone implant is permanent. It takes 3-6 months to heal and completely bind with the jawbone before the permanent tooth implant is attached
- Dental implants feel like real teeth when chewing, talking, etc.
- They can help to halt bone loss and prevent further bone decay
- Prevent tooth movement and help to maintain smile structure
- Permanent alternative to bridges and dentures
Why Choose Mini Implants?
Mini implants are often a more affordable and less invasive solution to dental restoration. They provide an option for those who still have some bone density in the jaw and don’t need as extensive repair to their smile.
The benefits of choosing mini dental implants include:
- A smaller version of regular/traditional implants
- Do not require the extensive bone connection or a much smaller section of bone graft
- More affordable, smaller, and less invasive than standard dental implants
- Faster recovery time than standard dental implants
- A better option for when the jawbone is decayed, damaged, or missing
- Can be used in smaller areas of the mouth
- Perfect for single tooth replacements
Trust Our Dentists with Your Smile
When you are ready to improve your smile, replace missing teeth, and regain the health and function of your jaw, call the dentists at Desert Dental Alternatives. Let our team of smile restoration professionals help you choose the dental implant or mini implant that works for you and fits your needs. We have affordable solutions for your dental issues.
Call Desert Dental Alternatives to speak with our dentists and learn how we can help fix your smile. Schedule an appointment now!